BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE FAMLAM

So this is the FAMILY-

Im the one without a toddler/infant on my lap.  My family is pretty crazy andsometimes we step on eachothers toes but we are family for better or worse.  Im the youngest in my family but I am the tallest, kinda odd huh? The fed-ex as they call me, but I dont mind. Im the best looking arent I? 
My sisters are on each side of me the one on the left is my sister Samira andher daughter Isabella and on the right is my older sister Alaenya with our niece Whitney. Then my mom is the furthest to the right with my nephew Cody.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

It's so fun to see your family all grown up! Nyla keeps me current on Kyri sightings, Lucy phone calls, Chet's wife's pregnancies, and all other important things Rhoton.

Let's go out for your birthday! Email me whitneydibble@yahoo.com