BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

haha

I feel kinda funny about doing this but i decided to blog. Somehow it just seems easier than writing down in some journal. Just shows how lazy I have gotten huh? I am really excited about this though, in the off chance that other people than my family reads this, what i have to say may be able to help others, than that will be awesome
I believe that the main reason for this blog thought is to just get my thoughts and ideas out of my head and down so that I can realize me, so that I can Listen to me. I am the youngest in my family and that is many times the suckiest position. I know that many people may be able to debate that but this is my blog and what I say goes. JK I am not that heartless. Well maybe I am:)
I have a real problem with not expressing what I feel and maybe this is how I am going to be able to overcome that. But WATCH OUT!!!!! I may rant one day and feel completely the opposite the next.

3 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Blogging is a great way to get to know yourself. Don't even worry about what others think, its your blog and your thoughts. I have also started keeping a journal. Have fun on your journey to discover yourself.
samira

Briann said...

Hey Kyri! HOw are you?

Shellee said...

They are called hormones, that mood change that most people get...