BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

weight loss

I have finally got used to going to the gym pretty much every day. Now I believe that my main problem is the food. I dont have a problem with veggies, I have a problem with icecream. And my dad keeps buying it hwen I have asked him repeatedly not to get it. I know I eat them still but I hate myself more than anyone knows after I do. But Ibelieve that a big route to my problem is that when I was younger my dad used to buy us food as a way of apology. I tended to believe and think that I would hurt his feelings if I didnt eat them. But what I need to constantly remind myself is that, "He is my dad and a good dad would not be upset if I didnt eat the food." And also just that I dont need it and I need to be stronger than I am.
But I believe that I have gotten better and drinking more water. Which is good. Now if I do drink soda I cant drink that much, I feel gross afterwards. But I jsut know that their is a skinny girl inside me just waiting for me to get my fat butt into gear. Well I gotta boogy, still job hunting :(

3 comments:

Brewer Family said...

I think we all think about that skinny us inside. No matter what we weigh. You are so good about going to the gym. I am very proud of you, you are an inspiration to me! Good luck with not eating the icecream and other junk food. It takes practice but I am sure you wil get it. that is one of my biggest problems too. samira

Elliot, Whitney & Stella said...

Hummmmm, funny how I'm eating ice cream as I read this . . . interesting.

Shellee said...

Which gym are you going to? I am so glad that I found your page, what? no text to tell me?????