BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

maybe

The HR department contacted me about setting up an interview. SO I am exstatic!!!! It would be really amazing if I could get this job. Since I would be working full time I would get full benefits, actually I think that even if you work part time you do too. But what ever. 10$ an hour working full time would be great. I also hope that maybe if I in the future I could transfer to another branch.
The plan would be to work full time at the bank and then go to school at night. I am thinking of going to a trade school. I hear that they have classes at night, so that would be awesome. I am hoping to have a the ability to advance myself in the eyes of the Lord, in manner to my education and my monetary supplies.

1 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Yeah I am so excited for you!! I hope you get the job! Remember be yourself and just relax.